Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/swank/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1879
Food blogging is becoming more and more popular and more blogs are crowding the web and social media sites like Pinterest everyday. Your food blog needs to stand out and get noticed right away so that you can convert social media traffic into an audience of readers who want to come back for more. Whether you’ve been blogging for years or you’re just starting out, creating and maintaining a food blog can seem like a daunting task. Luckily, Swank Web Design is here to help you with our Food Blog Design package.
We use the WordPress to create a blog that is completely customized to your needs. Not only does WordPress have an intuitive interface, but we’ll help make adding new recipes, photos, pages and blog posts as simple as a few clicks of your mouse and keyboard. Whether you want a simple blog for your writing and photography or a large website to organize and showcase your recipes, your site will be easy to maintain, either by yourself or with our continued help. You’ll control the entire site from one easy to use administration area which saves you time and money and lets you focus on the most important thing: blogging!
All custom food blog designs come with a well organized and easy to navigate Recipe Index. We’ll make sure your recipes are easy to read and optimized for search engines. We can also integrate features like recipe boxes for your readers and custom print pages. We know how important social media is to food blogging so your blog will have easy to use sharing features as well as making sure your social media accounts are displayed prominently. Whether you need a brand new website with web hosting or just want to refresh your current website we’ll work with you to most efficiently promote your blog and broaden your readership.
View recent food blogs in our portfolio »
Custom Food Blog Design – Starts at $1750
Just for Food Bloggers:
- A customized post editor created so food bloggers can quickly and easily add recipes and categorize them for easy browsing.
- A homepage that features your new and recent posts, as well as prominent social media links and email subscription form so your readers can easily connect with you.
- Three custom designed page templates:
- Recipe index which lists all recipes (along with thumbnails) organized by category.
- Individual Recipe posts with search engine optimized recipes styled to match your design.
- Interior pages (about, contact, etc.)
- One custom category and category page template – Great for organizing your recipes by season or ingredient. For instance, each season would have it’s own page with all recipes listed for easy browsing. Multiple custom categories can be set-up at additional cost.
Design & Development:
- A responsive, mobile-friendly blog built just for you.
Branding & Social Media:
- Basic Logo – Your blog title in a carefully selected and uniquely styled typeface.
- Social media buttons and favicon
- RSS feed and email subscription
- Contact form
- WordPress installation and setup
- Easy to update, widget-enabled sidebar
- Site analytics and search engine optimization
- Up to 5 plugins of your choice (excluding premium plugins)
- WordPress tutorial and email support
Post import from Blogger or WordPress.com – $50
Includes automatic redirect from your old blog to the new blog
Custom print page template for recipes – $50
Premium plugins or scripts – starts at $100
- Photo Gallery
- Event Calendar
Premium Logo – starts at $300
Twitter or Facebook cover image – $50
Newsletter set-up and template – $150 (same design as main site)
Mailchimp newsletter template – $100 (same design as main site)
Business Cards – starts at $150
Hosting and Domains:
Web hosting – starting at $6/month More Info »
Domain registration – $12.50/year More Info »
Managed WordPress hosting – starting at $11/month More Info »
You’ll get an easy to use WordPress website or blog and we’ll do all the work of maintaining it to keep it secure and up to date.